Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello everyone!

     This is definitely not my first blog, but it is my first blog with a particular purpose. First, let me tell you a little about myself. I am 19 years old and a sophomore at Kennesaw State University in north Georgia. I am majoring in psychology and intend to get my Ph. D. and become a private practice clinical psychologist. I work part time as a library assistant at the local public library and I recently became an Avon Sales Representative, which is the focus of this blog. I am engaged, and will be marrying my best friend on January 26, 2013. He is a full time engineer.

     My main objective of this blog will be expanding my online business. You can visit my Avon website at www.youravon.com/cvautrot. I will be posting updates, news, and sales on here at least once every two weeks. Please help me out by sharing my website address!

I will be posting new items and sale items soon!

Thanks!
Camille Vautrot






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment